Thursday, January 25, 2007

Friendship needs no proof ( Casares )

Friendship is a special form of unconditioned love, it needs no proof.
(A.B. Casares )

In my view friendship supposes full, courageous communication referring to the life problems the partner experiences and it means respect and total understanding of the fact that the partner may have a different opinion. It also means patience to thoroughly discuss an issue until reaching solutions.
Some people call me “a real friend” and this gives me the feeling of true “wealth”. They believe I am able to stimulate the best and most beautiful parts in them.
Friendship is a special form of unconditioned love, it needs no proof. (A.B. Casares)
My friends feel my joy to share with them a lot, to do wonderful things together.
Nothing compares with the joy of sending and receiving thoughts, feelings.
This way you feel alive.
Author Ana Haralambie Jan 2007 All Rights reserved

No comments: